tonight's behaviour, page-27

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: tonight's behaviour - mopom Mopom,

When I saw this topic I ignored it on the grounds that it was the mediocre posters having their monthly (gripe). However when I saw Grant's name on the index I had a look at some of the posts.

I think Grant is right and his approach is sensible and balanced. On the other hand there are those HC members who do not engage in the hurly burly of the General pages either for lack of ability to mix it with the roughies or a genuine distaste for the overt aggro. They, I would suggest, are those to whom you should direct your missives as they regularly use these times to say nasty things about the General pages.

Like you I am a redneck and get a laugh out of some of the "fun and games" from all sides and although there are some serious topics discussed I have the impression that most of us go there for a bit of "sporting relief. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be in business today if I spoke to my workers or customers as I do to the "enemy". In my case I find and I'm sure it's the same with you, a bit of controversy gets the mind into gear as quickly as anything else, so there is some therauputic value in our approach (for our type anyway).

In a more general use of HC, There a handful of people I read (the only ones I have on ignore are those I might respond to with too much vigour and so get kicked off) and respect posters such as Grant, Jocam, acturtle,tiger ten,chuck and a few others amongst the oilers.

Players like Rembrandt are highly intelligent and gifted traders but I am not interested in the area in which they trade so I read only R's political comments etc on the general pages. I don't read all the posts on the General pages but I have a few favourites, on the left as well as the rednecks, that I read as time permits.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.