NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

@mad max it is one of the great mysteries of the 21st century....

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    @mad max it is one of the great mysteries of the 21st century. How does an award winning, game changing, disruptive technology, with supposedly so much going for it, including a world-wide pandemic forcing millions to work remotely, simply disappoint at every level?

I recall making the point in this forum in 2020, when COVID forced millions to work remotely, that NETLINKZ might as well be writing the script because it seemed it couldn't be any better for selling their product. Clearly I was completely wrong. Selling whatever they have to sell seems to be the hardest thing in the world, no matter how good the situation is for them.

They have spent years talking about making it 'saleable'. At one stage they were suggesting they needed to be able to scale it up big because China Railway was a likely prospect with all their millions of employees.

When they are forced by the rules to issue a 4C in 26 days or less from now, they are likely to announce that their number of 'enterprise' customers has grown from 102 to 120 or so. No doubt we will be expected to get excited about that. For many years we have been hearing about the millions of people, and the billions of devices out there, just waiting for NET to come and sign them up. Numbers like 102, really don't cut it.

I wonder how many employees a business has to have to be an Enterprise customer? More than 100? More than 1,000? Just think, a recurring $1.50 a month from every one of those employees could really add up ............ in about another 20 years.

A decade, and over $100 million of losses later, and we still don't know if it will succeed, or fail. Anyone who wants to make a sensible, evidence based prediction, please share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.