ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

tonight's live shareholder meeting

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hello all
    I had the pleasure of my first meeting with Geoff tonight - I was really impressed with his authenticity and honesty. I would like to retract my previous statement on GC esp. after watching the interaction between Geoff and Rolf.
    I was equally impressed with Rolf and too be honest he was quite candid in his responses.

Of interest:
    Only two kits were produced as that was enough to generate interest – the coupling kit lead to conversations with companies – some of this feedback has resulted in 3 more kits being prepared. They have achieved what they were designed to do.

POC1 has asked ADO to work at a molecular level. Very stubborn company but ADO is still optimistic – from GC’s answers the POC device will be released in 2016 but goodness knows when. 2 scientists there now and being $500,000 for the year (not sure when)
    GC was happy to point out that this was no longer the only iron in the fire. In fact he mentioned IMRA and Cook multiple times while POC barely got a mention.

Other big mention as posted by others is ThermoFisher – more to come and possible quite soon I expect.

On DIAsource:
    Agreed to the deal Feb 2015 – due diligence since. Purchase based on 2014 no’s. If we had 2105 no’s price would have been much greater. Was held up by a singular investor.
    No debt beyond normal operating overdraft.
    Have great income lines – RIA assays but Vit D and antibodies are the future, esp Free Vit D (exclusive patent). Big wholesale business for other companies

DIA source full year results Feb 2016 will be good (GC shut Rolf down as he nearly said what to expect).

When asked why they selected ADO over 10 others Rolf said:
    Impressed by ADO’s ethics (I really like this)
    Synergies
    AND the BIG ONE (for me): ADO in their opinion will be big in 2 years esp batteries and clean tech.

Currently only 2% of income is North America – lots to do there but more towards 2017. “Low hanging fruit” to pick off in 2016.

The Merger:
    Con note holder should be announced in the next couple of days
    There isn’t/ hasn’t been an announcement since the merger announcement as the market would have ignored it –

GC intimated that we could anticipate good news on several fronts:

From this I expect this to be: IMRA Cook and batteries. Along with DIAsource as a private company may be holding information that will need to be released to market

First Cape have indicated they will be taking their full allocation.

Batteries:
    More to come and soon I expect – GC intimated another patent on the way – IMRA reviewed the results in the labs last week and told the technicians Tesla would be very impressed with their results.
    The scientist working on it was too excited to talk at the Christmas party as he had solved a major problem and that was after IMRA's visit!

He anticipates that batteries could be the single biggest income stream for the company in the future.

Other things:
    BBI are concerned that ADO has moved on and are working with a Californian POC company – no mention who.

There was heaps more but it may be a day or two for my brain to slow down and for me to interpret my notes…

Lastly:
    Does anyone have any money they wish to lend me? I have always been in for my 1:5 but gees if I had a spare million it would all be on the glue...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.