PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

tonights presentation, page-27

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    The conference call last night was not meant to be about ANP but about Isis and mipomerson. Like you say they made a small mention of the satellite companies of the like of ANP that move their drugs forward. They also mentioned the Pfizer takeover of Excaliard and the many mentions of their strong and fruitful relationship with GSK. They also continually noted how strong the antinsense type pipeline drugs future looked and guess that is why we have the likes of GSK and Pfizer taking positions with Isis and taking over Excaliard.

If you put that info together with what ANP have been saying both in their releases and at their AGM with talk of possible licensing agreements and that big pharmas a very interested in this set of ATL1103 trials then you can see why ANP has started a re rating. Then if you consider that somarvart which is a Pfizer drug for Acromegaly which is more costly then ATL1103 ,is required to be injected daily not weekly like ATL1103 and has a number of side effect then you can see more and more of the possibilities here if these trial results come back as positive as the board are saying. Then if you consider Pfizer took over Excalliard and the ANP board are not raising funds till after the trials you say well they are confident or a raising would have been locked away by now. But no they are waiting till after results so there is more to this. What i guess we need to wait and see and you either are in with the goal of being on or possibly be on the sidelines when they go into a trading halt. If a pfizer or any other pharma is awaiting these results with a licensing agreement ready i would rather be in then out but everyone needs to pick their own choice here. Good luck and we are getting closer to that day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.