PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

It's actually traded a lot more shares if you look at it's rise...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    It's actually traded a lot more shares if you look at it's rise from 1c a few weeks ago and has risen to 3.6c so when you look at it in that context I would think you would get a better picture of what has happened. If you think any stock that trades on low volume and goes up more than 250% is a safer investment then we are very different. If your suggesting that as time goes on the company doesn't collect actual long term holders then I would disagree.

My point is to rise 250% in a short time who is to say that it is a large amount or a small amount of shares that are being traded? My thinking is it can be a smaller than you may think number... In fact I would find it quite odd for a stock with verging on a billion shares to have risen more than 250% over 3 weeks not to trade as many shares especially in the current market conditions when it is clearly being day traded.

Take into account that almost half the register is subs and they I believe haven't reduced. The trading on anp I have watched not so closely I admit but I think close enough that it really has only been fully hooked into by daytraders over the last week that want to increase the volatility for their benefit. That's where your observation comes into play. I would like to see another sub notice...I think we will have to wait and see..

Ill stop there cos I've had a drink lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.