KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

tonights trade on nasdaq should reveal, page-13

1. 106 Posts.
    Hi Sircorp,
    Nice close on NRT tonight, don't you think?
    My opinion is that we have a nice orderly profit take on all three .Everything is textbook; pennants on falling volume and as long as it does not drag out into one of those interminable sideways drifts things should be good .
    My money is on some form of consolidation as we are right on the five year downtrend . A break from such a significant feature could put the shorts in the workhouse for a number of years. lol.
    There is a lot of silly chatter about , especially from a particlarly moronic commentator on some Aussie newspaper.
    What is unquestionably obvious is that the single buyer who took a load of NVGN home for the weekend last week acted well in advance of the blog being made known. So we can discount any of the pathetic nonsense about a pump .
    No one with any money to spend has been able to get any because the whole affair has been hijacked by the BOT for some time . A liquidity burst had to be instigated by some one and small fry cant do that because the next day , or sooner they get sent back to square one .
    It is quite obvious that someone wants liquidity so that they can get lots and there is only one reason why big fish will risk that . The real deal is is imminent.
    Just my thoughts , though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.