KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Hi Sircorp, Nice close on NRT tonight, don't you think?My...

1. 106 Posts.
    Hi Sircorp,
    Nice close on NRT tonight, don't you think?
    My opinion is that we have a nice orderly profit take on all three .Everything is textbook; pennants on falling volume and as long as it does not drag out into one of those interminable sideways drifts things should be good .
    My money is on some form of consolidation as we are right on the five year downtrend . A break from such a significant feature could put the shorts in the workhouse for a number of years. lol.
    There is a lot of silly chatter about , especially from a particlarly moronic commentator on some Aussie newspaper.
    What is unquestionably obvious is that the single buyer who took a load of NVGN home for the weekend last week acted well in advance of the blog being made known. So we can discount any of the pathetic nonsense about a pump .
    No one with any money to spend has been able to get any because the whole affair has been hijacked by the BOT for some time . A liquidity burst had to be instigated by some one and small fry cant do that because the next day , or sooner they get sent back to square one .
    It is quite obvious that someone wants liquidity so that they can get lots and there is only one reason why big fish will risk that . The real deal is is imminent.
    Just my thoughts , though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.