CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

tonkolily project update, page-13

1. 1,943 Posts.
    I came across this SL website i've not seen before and although it appears to be pro govt in this article out today there is 3 photos ( railway,roadworks to mining site at Ferengbeya & Timis with President Koroma ). I'll just copy a part of the article and for those that interested can click on the full page or maybe check the website Standard Times Press Sierra Leone for anything else of interest.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6 July 2010
    The people of Port Loko District were lost for words in describing the effort of African Minerals for taking an irreversible posture in promoting the ideals, desire and aspiration of the country. Speaking to Journalists over the weekend, the people of Rotapr Village in the Port Loko District has commended the African

Minerals for the process of revamping the railway services in Sierra Leone. Pa Santigie Kanu said that Sierra Leoneans should support the railway construction project because it has the potential to boost agricultural production and other goods that are transported to other parts of the country. " When we saw the Engineers fixing the rails we were so happy and realize that a company like African Minerals is in Sierra Leone to make the required and necessary change ", he said, and promised that his community would serve as the security apparatus to watch the equipments for an effective and efficient job to be done.

The Community Elder admonished AML not to forget the youths of the Port Loko District, most of whom, he said are desperate for employment. He concluded by stating that the people of Sierra Leone should change their attitude and gives a helping hand to AML to perform good services expected of the company.

A Social Worker, Mohamed Sulaiman Conteh said African Minerals have shown a very good formula that will change the present face of the country, and added that Sierra Leoneans should prepare to host the largest ships in Sierra Leone in the near future. He reiterated the fact that the development that is now taking place will have to spread over the country. " I have the strongest conviction that AML will develop Sierra Leone. With the construction of the railway, we have started seeing good results ", he said.

http://standardtimespress.net/cgi-bin/artman/publish/article_4725.shtml

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.