CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

no mate , my no stock held disclosure is correct but i've given...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    no mate , my no stock held disclosure is correct but i've given tip to another who bought in months ago. I've previously posted my story how TS passed on our "poxy" little Dajarra ground and we didn't get a Mojo type 44c deal. We finally sold it recently but (all my eggs in 1 basket) my $ in "lock up" till Xmas at least. The CFE story is great to follow so i just copy & paste some news while i'm waiting for my eggs :)

The FT blog Alphaville has bagged Timis over the past year but tonite's article a bit funnier (and very informative) on today's BIG Chinese deal - Frank is back and bigger than ever.
    " Forget the vodka, Frank Timis will be ordering Bollinger on Tuesday morning. The irrepressible entrepreneur, who also does a lot of good work for charity, has tempted a second Chinese company to invest in his Tonkolili iron ore project in Sierra Leone. In fact, he has sold a 25 per cent stake for $1.5bn!

From RNS. (click RNS to read AMI's ann. plus other links throughout the article. cheers)

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/blog/2010/07/13/284436/frank-is-back-and-bigger-than-ever/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.