Three Asian languages??, well i'm sure Mum is very proud. I once...

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Three Asian languages??, well i'm sure Mum is very proud.

I once provided shelter to a girl who spoke 3 Asian languages.

She told me numerous times over the first 2 days how smart she was to be trilingual.

Shortly after, once her mouth stopped, and i couldn't control my inner emotional drag any longer, I explained to her that I was a polyglot.

Her embarrassed persona was enough for me to crush this low life, condescending, gullible, mean air thief in an instant.

She felt she could make profound judgments and statements regarding peoples and their country due to her one trained ability, ok maybe two, albeit she had rough teeth and an occasional lisp issue.

Unfortunately she decided that I was now considered a prick (that is cucuk in her malay first language) and she tore my favorite suit to shreds in response.

Ever since that day, I decided to myself that if I ever had the pleasure to speak with anyone who felt the need to tell me they could speak 3 languages and provide it as a reason to give me a deemed educated  response,  that i would:

a) tell them my story
    b) belittle them with the fact that they have just lost their only possible pissing competition with me and
    c) disregard them and their political views entirely

Consider all 3  done.

"Your experience of a few Hindus at a resort in Bali amounts to nothing! lol"
    Perhaps come back to me once you have learnt your forth language...................manners.

They may not be the most civilised people or have 3 languages as their only life positive to preach to others, but most of them are kind hearted, decent and show tremendous dignity with exceptional family values inbred in them.

Whereas you are just pretending to be Asian and Western, yet you belong and are accepted as neither.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.