Tony Abbott 'a pointless prime minister', page-162

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "Honestly in my book neither are complements Conservative = Narrow Minded IMO"

Voila, and there we have it!
    Wow what a revelation; it is so obvious you're an extreme Leftist.
    BTW the word you wanted in that sentence was compliments not "complements" and even though you do think they also "complement" one another in your pigeonholing mind, they don't.

You're now exposed as a radical progressive who imagines he/she is at birth instantly wiser than all but oddly can't possibly be expected to balance a house budget much less eleven consecutive Federal Budgets like Howard and Costello did and who would have kept doing so if not voted out by greedy electors who now whinge and whine about the good ol' days even as they sentence their own unborn grandchildren to a dismal future of Debt and Deficit.

So much for all your daydreams Quelque like "There are many realities that neither of your Camps wishes to consider as realities let alone deal with" when the first REAL thing I'm tipping you'd do if you were Prime Minister is send the nation bankrupt.

Followed quickly by reinterpreting and wrecking the natural institution of MARRIAGE and making it oh so much more equal.
    Thinking back it's odd you know, I'm sure that my fiancé and I were never asked if we were hetero' or homo' prior to our tying the knot WITH EACH OTHER and yet these present day homosexuals [and apologists for them] claim to be banned from marrying someone of the opposite sex, which is what a MARRIAGE is, and so therein lies the perceived inequality.
    Last edited by etherazer: 07/08/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.