Hi Hairyback.In response to my post yesterday about the supposed...

1. 5,919 Posts.
    Hi Hairyback.

In response to my post yesterday about the supposed outstanding interview of Abbott, the Abbott of Abbott (lol) Joe % Co >

"Thanks Hairy - for that.

Now I did not get to see the interview - the "outstanding" one. Could I, thus, ask a favour?

Could you let us all on the secret as to what was it was that made this here interview so outstanding. I am sure that all and sundry would be interested to know of this (outstanding) phenomena. " That is what made it "outstanding"? Given that Abbott's, the Abbott of Abbott Joe & Co has never been known to come up with more than a few one liners like: "This is a bad government." or "The government is bad." or "The people want an election and they want it now because this government is bad." it will be particularly interesting to hear of the change which brought about this outstanding phenomena. Perhaps he spoke of the low unemployment, low inflation, record investment levels and our triple A rating. I really am left wondering.

I thank you in anticipation - but with little expectation - lol - yeah lol here there and everywhere = lol

denben"

You did say that you would respond further today by posting the transcript of interview:

"Ye who have little faith denben.

You havnt seen the outstanding interview denben so let me explain why it was outstanding.

Many posters here say tony doesn't do interviews and I then post transcripts from the interviews, and then the posters run for the hills.

As with the start of this thread I said "for those who don't watch the ABC" because denben that's so done the interview.

The transcript from today's interview I will post to morrow.

The outstanding part of this is that so many lefties missed it on the ABC as they all must of been tuned into mike smith news.

That in itself denben is outstanding.

Lol here there and everywhere but in the lodge.
    "

Do you have it at hand matey?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.