tony abbott loses the election and should go, page-88

1. 2,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I don't think any party "won" this election even if one of them gets to form government.

My suspicion is a block of liberals looked at Labor and said they look like me educated but a bit inexperienced. They're prepared to push into the digital age. Don't forget Malcombe Turnbull first approach Labor for a seat. Labor is the new aspirational party.

Another block of voters left Labor. Simply Labor wasn't professional enough. You go to the dentist to get your teeth whitened. He/she looks very competent. But its actually an immature unqualified nobody who is calling the shots for a dentist who is just a party bowerbird, while a bunch of fat assed horse traders sitting in a back room playing cards and stuff your teeth up completely.

The greens, they've just got a massive protest vote.

I think all the parties have picked up people they have to keep to be viable, but their not their traditional electorate.

Eg. what are the right of the Liberal party going to do,just to get to half way, they had to pick a man with a belief in rightwing perspective who applies that to very leftwing goals.

Kevin Rudd represented the ultimate technocrat to the electorate. Where is Labor, the party of the "true believers" going to find the true ultimate (Kev turning out to be a bit of a fissil) technocrat who is a true believer.

The greens better have a really good asylum policy that works.

All parties have the same problem, old assuptions about their support base don't exist anymore.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.