Tony Abbott puts GST rise back on agenda, page-37

1. 47,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Moondoong, I accept your word that you're not one of those abusing negative gearing, additional contributions to superannuation and even worse to greatly reduce or even avoid tax obligations altogether.

I gather you're not even one of those who establishes themselves as a company and trades as a contractor with all of the risk belonging to creditors. But many people have done so and many are currently doing so.

I even know of cases where very high income earners pay no net tax and are in receipt of welfare benefits! Now Tony Abbott has done nothing whatsoever to stop such abuses while preferring instead to target the poor, the unemployed, low income earners and the vulnerable in his rotten budget full of broken promises.

Abbott's vision is of re-creating Coal Age England; a land of pomp and ceremony, knights and dames, a land in which workers toil for peanuts while the nobility reads Fifty Shades of Grey, watches Downtown Abbey, enjoys Foxtel and sends our youth off to fight religious wars in foreign lands.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.