Yes, it is a somewhat simplistic view of the issues, but it is...

1. 62 Posts.
    Yes, it is a somewhat simplistic view of the issues, but it is still true non the less. The fact remains that in this type of environment the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. There is no denying that the transfer of wealth in the last 10 to 20 years or so has been obscene. There are numerous reports - even some of the central banks are starting to express concerns at the wealth gap.

Not everyone can be a winner, that's just not possible in the financial system that we have. There are always going to be lower social economic participants. The system therefore needs to be able to take these people into an account. The wage they earn MUST meet the basic needs WITHOUT the need for massive welfare support.

I read constantly on the these forums people expressing concerns at the amount of welfare this country pays out. Surely if we were to even out the playing field and not tax the life out the lower income earners, that welfare bill would reduce?

Greed IS NOT good. The best outcome would be for everyone to pay their fare share (including Corporations, superannuates, property investors etc.) and if I am happy to be a checkout operator at Woolies, then the wage I earn MUST be enough to meet my basic needs without the need for me to go 'cap in hand' to Government for assistance.

Surely there has to be a better way?

Thank you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.