CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

tony abbott will doom future generations , page-2

1. 2,284 Posts.
    abbott doesn't deny climate change exists but he seriously questions the source of global warming
    Is it a solar phenomena ie all planets in our solar system warming up due to increased solar activity ?? so is carbon the culprit on other planets too??
    The answer depends on the scientist you talk to and thats usually who he works for! Is it just sun activity to blame or is it a combination of human activity and solar. Or is it all man made? Some scientists say on going volcanic eruptions spew more carbon waste into atmosphere than anything man does.
    The methane being released into the atmosphere in siberia and alaskan tundra will dwarf the emissions directly connected to human consumption over the next 25 yrs.
    I think its good to reduce carbon emission because its the way of the future and will create a more beautiful planet to live on and ensure our childrens' children have a great place to live
    David Suzuki has been saying we have entered the "extinction phase over 25 yrs ago" Lots of people "cry wolf" Hasnt that trumpet been blown long enough??
    Labour jumped on carbon and made it a political issue in 2007 to win an election In the process they demonised carbon.
    Maybe tony has superior scientific empirical evidence at his beck and call All i know, if CWE can get their act together and create a going concern in WA, then be able to duplicate it successful in other installations around the globe then CWE can promote itself very easily and create decent shareholder return as waves will always be in abundance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.