AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

"(Buddy,No and No. As a shareholder, I would be really upset if...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(Buddy,
    No and No. As a shareholder, I would be really upset if they do not maximise the return on their investment.)"

Horse, I like discussing things with you because you have an open mind, and not a person who is on a mission and wear blinkers.
    Therefore, on you first point, I am glad we agree with that.
    And, by virtue of being a shareholder in both ZFX and AGM, I would be upset if ZFX would not do the right thing by me)".

"(Just some more thoughts

AGM is a bit like ZFX is currently, exposed to only one commodity. ZFX realised that to grow shareholder wealth, they needed to divesify their resource base and AGM and the OXR merger has achieved that.)".

Again, I am glad we agree on this point too. I have said many times before that if XFX would have given me the chance of having a scrip for scrip option, instead of an all cash option, I would have not given a second thought about it and sign my acceptance form.

This IMHO, is where Andrew Michelmore went wrong. Having been done over by him on the same principles before, I stated that I would have fought untill the end.

One thing is for sure though. If AM would have taken this approach in the first instance, the whole issue would have been well and truly over and done by now, saving many millions of dollars of ZFX shareholders (OUR) money.

At the same time, It would have given the opportunity to AGM shareholders who wanted to continue and being a part of AGM's plan, a choice to either being in it or not.

Now, one thing that I do regret, was having sold one of my AGM holdings which were held in my super/pension fund, while I continued holding the others. But, such is life.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.