CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Tony and Frank are obviously good mates with Tony being on...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Tony and Frank are obviously good mates with Tony being on boards of companies that Frank is a major player in.

A takeover by Frank makes excellent financial sense for the two of them.

At the moment they hold about 27% of CFE between the two of them. If Frank made a successful takeover offer for the other 73% that they don't own at 80 cents that would only be about $334 million dollars.

Sell Marampa at $500mil, Sappas at $50 mil get the $80 mil from MCC, keep the cash in the bank and all the other assets that CFE have and they are making an absolute fortune.

TS will have his billion dollars and can move off into any industry he likes - Including the Movie industry.

He might be able to afford some better coaching staff and players for Perth Glory as well, make a success out of that and sell that for a profit as well.

Then again at the moment if anyone had a lot of spare cash they could probably takeover CFE as the sentiment of many on this thread is that this slow rot in the SP has continued for some time and it might be time to sell and get what profit is left.

I wonder if that is what someone is playing at - push the price down, accumulate and then do a takeover offer at say 65 cents, grab a heap more and then slowly push up the offer until they get it for less than a $1. I think $1 is still an undervalued price with a lot of money to make out of CFE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.