BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

So exciting is this news, I am just over the moon, to tell you...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    So exciting is this news, I am just over the moon, to tell you the truth. In fact, I'm on the far side of the moon atm waiting for the glow of the rockets to appear, so I'd better organize a docking station for it, so it'll feel comfortable when it arrives. No, I haven't forgotten, Rodney will require another launching pad and a trajectory setting for the next jouney. Anybody have any idea's as to where in the " UNIVERSE " I could send it too from here. I've gotta admit it's a bit cold on this side, hope that rocket don't take too long to arrive, so I can get a warm " ie another warm feeling " soon. I wonder what's for din dins this evening. It warm me up as well. I'll just ask " she who must be obeyed " hang on a mo.

Well, her lovelyness, has just informed me that there is a rocket fuel chilli-con-carne on the menu this evening, with a glass of the " Dom " so that's ok and something to look forward too, I'll give some to Rodney as well for the ongoing journey. I'll give him a double helping I reckon cos he's going to need it, I feel.

Anyway, still waiting for the glimmer of Rodney's " afterburners " It won't be long. I wonder where he'll be of to next, what settings shall I program into his onboard universal SoC, any idea's anyone.

And it's goodnight from me, Oh, Oh, what's that I see in the far distance >>>>>>> Why it's Rodney of course <<<<<<< better get building straight away.

Akida Ballista anyone rolleyes.png

h...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.