TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

UM unwarranted how. The major investors (Chinese) don't play...

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    UM unwarranted how. The major investors (Chinese) don't play ball, mgt raise funds despite this, continue to manage the Mount Peake project forward in what has been considered a tough climate', the firm doing the DFS goes into administration and TNG makes savings by bringing it in-house albeit in whatever arrangements with Mr Hadley, gets Mount Peake into Major Project status with the Northern Territory Government thereby easing foreign investment concerns and therefore a public endorsement by govt who have nominated a person to assist TNG in the Approvals process, maintains great relationships with the NT Govt as per the invited trip to Asia with them, pulled together some very decent Cu ground and continues to seek either JV or outright purchases of its non core assets such as Manbarrum. And there is more to this. My point, PB (with his small team) has done this on his own and continues to move the Mount Peake project forward. Given your time on the TNG board I would be certain in saying that you would confirm that PB is a very decent person, is dilligent to the task at hand and therefore not lazy and simply looking for a handout.

Likewise (but opposite to your views) shareholders I know are more than happy to continue supporting Mgt and the board. As I am reminded by them from time to time they have understood the risk from the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.