TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

UM,Sounds like a loss of a good guy at the wrong time. In my...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    UM,

Sounds like a loss of a good guy at the wrong time. In my experience not new to managing any business, but not helpful for the DFS completion timetable. Always hard to replace key people in the short term.

As to the public announcement of this change ..... I suspect TNG (like so many emerging explorers and other small to medium businesses) doesn't employ a webmaster (due to cost)? As a result you will always find that data updates and general synching of relational databases across the website becomes a "general office responsibility" and therefore subject to failure due to lack of automation etc....no excuses, but just reality. (I'm an old IBMer, so believe me I know what happens in small to medium business in terms of their ability of managing and maintaining multiple databases).

Also, negative signals to the market at present whilst PB on this key trip to Asia would be something to avoid.

I think the bigger game is the underlying status of current financing discussions (in Asia). That's my focus.

Jvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.