TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Something doesn't seem to fit ....he was only at TNG for 10...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Something doesn't seem to fit ....he was only at TNG for 10 months (appointed Nov 2012). Previously with Lynas Corp from 2002.

DFS was being handled by external consultants until mid 2013, so he may only have had overall carriage of DFS for 3 months or so, since Allcon demise? However, he may have had the internal Project responsibility from the commencement of the DFS? We can only speculate as to whether this may have been a performance issue etc? Time will tell but it's an unusually short employment term for a guy who spent the previous 10 years at Lynas.

Personally, I would like to see a group like Snowden take over the completion of the DFS to smooth the potential financing path. This would also potentially negate the need for peer review of the DFS.

However, re-appointing an external consultant raises the issue of available cashflow and that may be under a little pressure again if LCY pulls out of the Manburram takeover?

Either way, agree with UM that DFS completion by Q1 2014 will be a challenge due to continuity.

If there is a quick replacement announced then it may signal that this has been a planned move.

Watching this space. my opinions only.

Jvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.