CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Tony is Doing Nothing Shareholders need to do something

1. 647 Posts.
    TS has clearly demonstrated he will not pass on reasonable information to SH or that expect by a reasonable person as an investor.

Months ago i raised the issue if CFE had security for the funds that went to Timis and i agree it is time to take action against Timis to recover SH funds and or for TS to provide details of the original contract demonstrating that CFE was afforded security for the funds in the contract. The fact that TS has not provided this information at this time and for sometime is very concerning for SH. I do not believe there is any security for CFE SH in the transaction other wise the information should have been forthcoming. If this is the case then i think SH have a very clear case for a class action against TS.

The $1,000,000 salary consideration for TS salary is beyond belief given the CFE circumstances, this needs to be reduced to market conditions $200,000 immediately. If this is not forthcoming then SH need to vote for the removal of TS from CFE as soon as possible.

This bad joke of TS inaction has gone on long enough as demonstrated, its action time SH !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.