RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I was watching a report talking about how travel will never be...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I was watching a report talking about how travel will never be the same. People will demand seperation inside planes, trains, etc. It also showed how the world reacted to 9/11 with new and heavier security at airports and how initially it easn't accepted and created anger and blame etc, but now we consider it part of the process. They mentioned that the same magnitude of security would apply to human health and they plan to have full time temperature monitoring (only some airports do this) and other health measures, at all airports as a function to stop anything from spreading.
    Enter ResApp !! The stand alone device that ResApp designed for the UK hospitals in response to phones not being practical has another great market place right here. Perhaps even on every aircraft too. Trains, buses, public places..workplaces, restaurants, bars, gyms, sporting events etc etc. Essentially everywhere.
    Food for thought anyway. I just want the shareprice to go up and the world to be a better place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.