RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

One of the things I liked in this was Operationally, our...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    One of the things I liked in this was

Operationally, our business is working well under the current restrictions. Our team have used Slack for internal comms since we founded the company and continue to make great progress even with the team working from home. Travel restrictions certainly limit our in-person visits to customers and partners, however, like all businesses, we have moved most of our business development efforts online to platforms like Zoom. We recently employed a very experienced sales and marketing leader for Europe who is based in London which certainly increases our capability there.
    Personally, I’m spending a lot of time on Zoom rather than in hotels, airports and airplanes. There have been a few Zoom interruptions from kids, but that seems to be something that everybody around the world is getting used to.

I am happy to hear this and I am fully expecting that most companies will continue in this manner even after Covid19 has long gone. The days business class flights to the opening of an envelop for some companies will not be tolerated by shareholders.....not that RAP has ever been flagrant in its spending. It has been a model company for being frugal.

But others who jet off and constantly spend shareholders money without achieving anything will be sorely frowned upon I suspect....and I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.