NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Tony Lawry, Rotary club of Adelaide Speech

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Dear ALL,
    Please see attached YouTube link to a speech given by Tony Lawry addressed the Rotary Club of Adelaide from 1 month ago. It has got 11 views only.

As you can imagine most of the information here is public information and not price sensitive.
    However one nugget that caught my attention was at the 11th minute when he started to talk about urea and fertilisers.

He referred to Incitec Pivot who are the only producers of fertiliser in Australia. They buy gas at $8 dollars a unit and spend $2 per unit to convert the gas to syngas. LCK can do the same for just over a dollar. He then said because of this he sees the company being more of a petrochemical company than a power company.

Incitec Pivot shares are currently trading at about $3.60 a share. They are a large international company owning other subsidiary companies.
    Given that LCK can be 9 times cheaper in one process of the fertilisation manufacture this makes them highly competitive and potentially a serious player in the fertiliser industry at some point in the future.

Dont know about you but I find this very exciting stuff indeed. Please check out the video for yourself and hear it from the horse’s mouth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.