ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

tony locantro ~ australian explorers review, page-24

1. 97 Posts.

Firstly, when you disclose how many clients you have on your books asking for your 'expert' opinions on the resource market and investing their hard-earned money based on your calls, then maybe, just maybe you have the right to judge Tony (or anyone else for that matter).

You are making judgements on his work ability based on what you percieve to be his personality, a very poor and simple-minded way to assess a person.

I have been with Tony since his beginings in this game, and have never had any complaints. He has seen me through the lean years, as well as the good, so labelling him a "guru just because of present market timing" is baseless. Furthermore, by taking on board his advise over the years, I am still in the game with a possible extra dollar or two in my wallet, which is more than I can say for most who deal in the speccy sector of the resource market who, like Lieutenants in WWII war, have a life expectancy of about 3 minutes.

And as for your comment about his writing style, I personally find it a fresh change from the usual 'guru talk' (used by 'experts' to show they are 'experts'). Just because someone uses big words and market jargon does not make him/her an expert, and visa versa. In my opinion, it takes a brave man to write in layman terms, for if and when they do so, they are assured to receive criticism from people of your kind who judge a person on how many big syllables words he/she can squeeze into their sentences to prove they are smart.

Finally, as for Tony being able to recommend every stock that is going up, please my good neighbour, I emplore you to open up the Fin. review one day and have a look at just how many listed resource companies there are (let alone the overall market). There is only so much one man can do, and even though he can't get them all, he gets a hell of a lot of them, and 9 times out of ten he is spot on the mark with picking a winner.

I bid you good day fine sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.