CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Things are looking pretty ordinary at the moment for CFE, and...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Things are looking pretty ordinary at the moment for CFE, and not just the share price.

- Such a poor market makes floating Marampa very difficult if not impossible. The iron ore market is good, but equity markets are terrible and may get worse.
    - Monetising most of Sappes via Glory also looks difficult.
    - No update on the $80m from MCC (wasn't this mean to be back in court in August)
    - Cash on the low side, but not desperately so.

I really hope that Tony is in the process of selling 100% of Marampa in a trade sale. We don't have the money without some sort of cash inflow to develop or mine Marampa ourselves. And mining just isn't what CFE is about:

Find an immature project, prove up a resource, line up the customers, add value, and then move on to the next project.

FIND. ADD VALUE. SELL (with or without royalty or equity retained).

Even a modest deal on Marampa, cash, would see a huge lift in the share price. And with so many equities looking so weak, particularly at the small end of the market, , it would be a great time to be cashed up and looking for bargains. Or waiting for a crash...

Cashed up, possibly a modest capital returns, perhaps another buyback at these prices, and shopping for quality assets in a weak market.

C'mon Tony and Board, flip Marampa to the Chinese or Indians or Koreans, get the best deal you can, and let's move on! We have held this asset for too long already.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.