CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

tony sage, page-5

1. al1
    2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    well I think the AGE got the message....the article is no longer available.........

....what a cheap trash rag...should be a suburban smut rage ...NOT a mid tier rag

shows what too much journalistic independence can do
    .........I guess the journo is the main course at a roast pig spit...all you can eat night...tonight

can't say much for the person who went out of their way to drop it on the forum ...and just when they announce...Leichardt payment has been made.....hmmmmmmmm]]]]]

I'd say...expect more announcements soon......they will never complete the buback......the amount of stock they want is far too high......its all shock and awe tactics from various quarters.......

I'm glad i started buying on the lows...now I'll wait these jerks out........and the MCC jerks also.......send in the repo men after Oct....MCC will pay up then....haha

I'd have to say Tony is really playing hard ball with them...and not allowing their chinese power balls games intimidate him.....hope he knows how to put two into one hole with one kick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.