I am not alleging nor making any inferences, but I find it...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I am not alleging nor making any inferences, but I find it striking, maybe even glaringly obvious, that most people's memory would be triggered by the recent revelations in the ICAC investigation into the mining licences handed out by the NSW labor state government, under the minister Ian McDonald's reign.

I would believe, that the inquiry would have to look at other substantial purchases of farm land in NSW in recent years. Especially so, if any transactions are connected or related to or with any of the faceless labor senior players, relationships with other members of the community.

Tony Windsor's brother in law is none other than Bruce Hawker, major labor stalwart.

So Windsor sold his farm for 4.5 million, which was 4 times more than most farmers in the same area, then recently he went on another buying spree spending 5.9 million.

extract only follows, to remind you......

Independent MP Tony Windsor buys up NSW farms with prospects

by:Anthony Klan, Siobhain Ryan
    June 29, 201112:00Am

Tony Windsor has spent almost $5.9 million in recent months buying three northern NSW farms in a region targeted for coal-seam gas exploration.

The independent MP's family company, Cintra Investments, bought the properties in Coonamble, about 100km west of Gunnedah, between January and March.

Mr Windsor, who sold his main property to a coalmining group in February last year, said he had bought the Coonamble properties for his family to farm.

"I've got a son out there; he's mad to go farming," he said. "I wouldn't say we're buying up big out there . . . I like farming and he seems to as well."

Petroleum giant Santos and natural and coal-seam gas group Eastern Star Gas hold an exploration licence covering thousands of hectares around Coonamble.

Mr Windsor said he "wouldn't have a clue" whether the Eastern Star Gas and Santos licence -- petroleum exploration licence 434 -- covered his properties.

"There may be a licence over them -- I don't know," he said. "They (Santos) have licences over a vast slice of country, and it doesn't doesn't mean there wouldn't be or couldn't be licences in the future, but that's not what's driving me."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/independent-mp-tony-windsor-buys-up-nsw-farms-with-prospects/story-fn59niix-1226083773219

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.