tony windsor

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Now backed into a corner - doing his usual "bob each way" acting - Oh I like that little bit so I'll vote for that bit - but they'd have to change that for em to "like" it.

Just who does HE think he is, as well.

This first cousin of Labor's top power broker, Bruce Hawker, I allege, doing his cousin's bidding in keeping Gillard afloat with one vote.

This fake procrastination of his all a fake. He knows exactly who he's always supporting - as do all of us.
    But he pus on this act - "I'm deciding". Which we all now see through. If we didn't, from day one.

But he'll be gone - come September - and I don't predict many tears over it. Brickbats more likely - for it is he who's held all of us to ransom - and this idiotic poor excuse for a Government up - all these years. Yet I'll bet, you know, he sleeps like a baby. Knowing he's pulled it off, for Gillard.

And can even look himself in a mirror.

Never once giving a darn about us! Our welfares. Our families. His little patch nice and cosy.

I predict a nice safe Labor for him coming up - post election. It's the least "they" can do for him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.