EGR 1.10% 9.0¢ ecograf limited

tony2times, page-16

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Dear or Dear. Let me get this right.
    2 companies. KNL and your preferred graphite stock MNS, which I have said countless times I happen to think are both great companies along with GPX, VRC, and a few others.

All sitting there waiting for the Tanzanian Governments Mining Commission to review their submissions.
    All shareholders, suppliers, local employees put off when new regulations were 1st announced some 7 months ago...all sitting quietly waiting.

And then there is you, criticising KNL, another mine developer that has managed to stayed roughly break even over the last year year or so. So naturally the logical thing to do is look at your preferred stock MNS and how it has performed. Wow...$1.08 down to $0.40 . Now like I said, both companies have great merit and both are seriously undervalued based on what they have to offer. Both...not only KNL but MNS too. We are not your enemy.

But what does it say about your investment strategy if you think that break even is WORSE than loosing 60% of your money. Now I know you are not that daft. You are clearly just trying to get in the KNL grill...but like I have said countless times, and the reason you have your own threat (and I would ask anyone reading to refer to the 1st post in this thread) ....please please, put in a little more effort. Next you will be suggesting that Emu farming is better than break even.

564xxl
    Schnookems...really?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.