EGR 0.00% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

tony2times, page-24

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Folks, I think the last offering is unnecessarily bleak. The debt-finance appetite for graphite mining in Tanzania is looking more positive. Have a look at Volt Resources recent debt-financing success in Tanzania:

https://www.miningreview.com/news/4...e-tanzania-graphite-project-move-development/

Or a very bullish sentiment recently offered by Peak Resources CEO on the changing climate in Tanzania for responsible foreign miners:

https://www.miningreview.com/news/tanzania-government-eager-restore-investor-confidence/

I smell no ripe carcass, just a ripe opportunity for a sub-basement sale price for a great investment, that will require a steady hand and patience.

Clearly, none of us are thrilled by the wait; and even less impressed by the lack of transparency of the Tanzanian government last year in this matter. But if you believe that AS and the KNL management are committed for the long haul in Tanzania - and what evidence could doubt that conclusion? - then the current SP must be a bargain. I could be wrong, of course, but fear (like over-confidence) can make us do dumb things.

My reliance on recent KNL announcements is based on the track-record of its corporate team, a group enjoying a positive reputation in the industry both in Australia and in Tanzania. No hype, just the facts. No glib Twitter daily updates, or flashy promises, or forecast dates that if not met create hysteria amongst investors. If we accept that the mining landscape in Tanzania has been challenging last year, but that the Tanzanian government is now open for mining business again, then our turn must come.

I prefer an executive team who are committed to managing the company and not the SP. Focus on the first and the SP will take care of itself.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $11.44K 109.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 45498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.