EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

I think we are looking at June before there is anything firmed...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I think we are looking at June before there is anything firmed up by the government. MNS I am not worried about even for a second. They have been working for two years on batteries and if you read there announcements are making great progress. I think they will easily fund Nachu once the gigafactories are built or being built. Lot's of investment dollars will roll in. Very smart move by them to not have all their eggs in one basket.

What is Grant Pierce getting this package for?

Mr Pierce is based in Tanzania and receives fixed remuneration of $280,000 plus US$50,000 (net of tax) per annum, medical and travel insurance, four return flights to Perth each year, a maintained vehicle and furnished accommodation in Dar es Salaam.

That is close to $500,000 a year when you add it all up. Who is he? jus the man on the ground in Tanzania.

How you guys can be happy with this considering how much many you have left and the three year delay in financing is beyond me. KNL is a one trick pony. There is no plan B. Only thing they can do is try and value add but sadly that all is reliant on getting finance.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $26.93K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140243 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 29814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.