BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think the share price will continue to fall unless they land a...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I think the share price will continue to fall unless they land a licensing deal... I haven't sold a single share as I am not bothered to trade nor good at trade (and my workplace doesnt allow trading)

Although the management has done well in terms of forming partnerships and ecosystems, I think we need a licencing agreement / confirmation that the tech is actually working and has a potential to change the world.

I am sick of hearing about EAPs & blaming everything on NDA & economic situation. We had announced connection with Valeo, Ford, etc. But really, apart from Tony saying we are still working with them, we have no idea whats happening with them as they never ever mention / mentioned BrainChip. But that being said, if Valeo actually turns out to be using brainchip for their Scala 3, I will sell my other investments and go all in lol (tbh I don't really care whether Merc uses us for hey Mercedes function, I've tested it on multiple models and they work very well even without Brainchip IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.