BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with SHs expressing some...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with SHs expressing some frustration here. I’ve been in since 2016 and this is the first time I’ve considered pressing the sell button. It’s not that we don’t have patience, but you want to see some tangible progress. I know people will say that the fundamentals haven’t changed (or are even better), but those words are a bit hollow when the SP is back to where it is. Obviously external factors play a huge part and the markets are generally terrible now, but it’s still very disappointing.

I don’t expect he “hockey stick growth” that we were promised a long time ago, but I do feel like we are more in the dark since Sean took over. It’s radio silence. When was the last time we got an announcement of true substance? I can’t even remember. What happened to nanose, smart fridges, Samsung, etc etc? To hide behind NDAs is all well and good but at some point you have to have results. If Adika is so unique and disruptive then it should be making genuine waves by now. It feels like we are still at the stage of door to door knocking to try to convince people to give Akida a try!

I’ll probably continue holding - I’m still in decent profit but the SP has dipped a bit too far for selling to make sense. This is fork in the road time though - I don’t want to hear about 2025 or 2026 - if Akida can’t get some sort of foothold before then, then it didn’t have the first mover advantage we’ve all been led to believe it did. We need to see something tangible over the next 12 months, if not earlier, or the SP will completely tank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.