CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Too artificial, too draconian

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    To be honest...from my experience it makes little difference as a result of what's posted on HC and how the stocks perform on the day...not always...but mostly

This whole QBL thread has become incredibly boring and in a sense almost dictatorial and anti free speech, which imo is quite contrary to the roots where HC comes from and how it initially built its base and appeal to retail traders and investors.

There is no ways that the company can disclose anything remotely price sensitive on this thread without getting themselves in trouble with the regulators or having disclosed it to the market via a formal ASX announcement first. So really the Q&A (whilst maybe it was a good idea with good intentions) I think in the long rung will put people off....
    I for one will probably now stop posting on this thread because I feel like some or other big brother is involved and watching my every move and that we can't speak freely.

Maybe posters get used to it but the type of discourse that has been prompted here seems to be bordering mostly on the naïve and idiotic or others who appear to have an axe to grind or hidden agendas and are gaming the Q&A format.
    I'm not sure the company should be so close to the coalface all the time. Sometimes its better to keep a respectful distance because in the end this is an anonymous public forum.

So good luck to you Neil...I guess it's easier getting paid doing this than trading shares huh?

Cheers and good luck to holders of which I am fortunately or unfortunately still one...we shall see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.