CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

business8 - it took no time at all to find your post from...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    business8 - it took no time at all to find your post from 22/10/2010, using the "advanced search" function.

Here is what you said then:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

yet you "owned CCC for awhile - bought at 6.1 sold at around 8.5 - this was in October"

You were still holding, with a LT Buy sentiment & looking to accumulate on dips at 8c - the SP never went above 8c again until January. I don't know how you sold it for 8.5c in October, after this post.

There is a credibility gap here. It's very easy to be wise after the fact, but to be stating one thing then do the other is simply misleading.

And yes, I do spend a lot of time researching other stocks, but still have yet to find any other company which offers what Conti does, for long term growth prospects, blue-sky potential (as you were so enthusiastic about too, with Botswana), quality management, proven track record of bringing assets into production, having excellent leverage to a bull market in thermal coal, etc.

Happy for the love affair to continue, at least until another, more attractive proposition can win my affections away from the alluring, loyal & rewarding Conti Coal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.