CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

too attached / emotional ???, page-8

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Business8 ,you may have a different view and may like to day trade .unlike what some posters say ,nobody has a problem with someone who has a different view .What people have a problem with is the "smart alec" comments by people like you ,that ridicule posters that have a buy and hold view .

Many of us dont want to sit at the computer all day looking to make play lunch money .

It is easy to make these comments how well you traded it AFTER the fact ,as if you are some kind genius that had insight that CCC wouldnt go up over 20c like many believe .

We believe it will happen ,and there is nothing fundamentally to stop it happening .Its just a matter of when .Like I said ,we dont have a problem with someone that has a different view ,but I draw the line at smart comments like ,

"some of the crying day in day out about CCC is tiresome."

You may be a short term trading genius ,but some of us may be medium term to long term investment geniuses ,and we will tell you after the fact ,so come back in a few months .I know who will have the last laugh .In the meantime ,if you find the comments of some posters tiresome ,dont read it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.