ROC 0.00% 14.0¢ rocketboots limited

"ROC isn't cheap because the share price has fallen for 18mnths"...

1. 75 Posts.
    "ROC isn't cheap because the share price has fallen for 18mnths" ??? WTF? LOL.

"2ndly it doesn't pay a dividend" - LOL - its THAT why it isn't cheap... OK.

"3rdly - its access to 'investment grade borrowing' is almost running on empty".. what exactly do you mean by this statement??? LOL .. are you trying to sound like a stock broker, or is there some sort of point in there? Do you have access to the minutes from the meetings that ROC oil has had with its creditors? If so, please share them to support your claim.

"Fourthly, can it manage to raise sufficient amounts of capital without causing significant dilution to existing capital?" $1m a day isn't significant 'raising' of capital? LOL...The transaction recently was done off market, and very well considered in the current climate. Dilution probably lowered the book valuation at the time by around a few percentage points, since then, the company has been sold down by fear mongers by hundreds of percentage points. You point here may have had some weight if ROC was trading at $4.00 at the time they annouced the deal.

And you save the best for last, oil will continue to fall. That's a very big call after falling $100 a barrel in 6 months. Once the DOW stabailzes, my call is that the first bounce we will see is copper and oil. Demand will eventually win out the day, and at these prices, I think the Hummer factory may even get a 2nd wind.

Good luck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 46216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.