ALM 0.00% 0.8¢ alma metals limited

too cheap?, page-4

1. 418 Posts.
    Welcome new holders!

There are some earlier threads on this site that have some great detail about positives and risks for AFR. Suggest they're worth taking the time to read.

SP recent performance simply reflects rest of the market.

There's another recent AFR thread that mentions takeover as best scenario for quick gain. IMHO proponents are correct - this one will be snapped up like a piece of sweet, sweet candy. The question is when, and what happens to the market in the meantime.

Were I setting a bid strategy... I honestly don't know when I would move. Either now (before rights formally granted to recent discoveries), or wait for further weakness. And accept the risk that a rights grant means the target will outperform the index.

Either way, we're probably looking at a 30-50% premium to SP. The big boys will grab before it goes multibagger from current levels. The upside is too good and there are other good news stories in the neighbourhood.

Disclosure: I hold this stock. I am not a licensed financial anything. Do your own research. Make your own mistakes. And be thankful you have the freedom to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $13.21K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2344341 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1710311 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.