AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Too cheap, page-7

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    A nice increase today. If it continues, it should work its way back towards 2.50.

I've been trading in and out of ORE for a couple of years. I'm medium term when I trade - for weeks or a couple of months. It's a slow moving stock in many ways, not large volumes traded and being based in Argentina, it's going to be too risky for a lot of investors. But I've made money on every trade. I buy on the dips and wait it out and the confidence of investors seems to return every time. It's become one of the stocks I am most comfortable with both for medium term trades and perhaps in the future when they are profitable and paying a divvy, for long term holding.

I believe in the story, in the management and the way they have been careful to involve themselves in the local community and with the government, and their disclosure of what the CR will be used for seemed straightforward. It's not to dig themselves out of a mess as some goldies have done with CRs in the last couple of years, but to progress their business towards more sales and profitability. Borrowing money for this (which is essentially what a CR is), makes good business sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.