MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

too complicated and tricky for me

1. 239 Posts.
    This companys financial structure and the inter-relation between it and GBA something does not sit quite right with me let alone me understand exactly who could end up with what??? Or potentially any company in the group could end up with anything..if it suits Squire Breeze..

The recent annoncement that one of the bio companies in the group was going to take up the slack in the SPP then shareholders getting phonecalls...about the SPP reeks of desparation\rampant marketing for capital while the blue sky of PEP 11 is still blue..

No mention now of Pareto capital you would think if they were keen they would just underwrite the SPP as they were "mandated". As for Ken Talbots stake who knows it may morph into a juicy deal later if he does not make any money/ break even with his investment....For example consultancy fees to GBA companies etc etc etc etc..

The ambiguity which exists with PEP 11 and MMR company annoucements was the tipping point for me being from Neutral to sell.

I know its a crap day to be writing this post but I felt obligated because when I was newer to the market I would have definitely got suckered into this for the long term bought the SPP etc...

Obviously I could be completely wrong if PEP 11 lives up to anywhere near what its being marketed to hold....but I would be happier missing out on the return on the rumour and buying on fact...

MMR seems like a bit of a trough for Squire Breeze to raise capital and keep paying himself and related companies millions in fees. Getting himself richer while the shareholders that believe the hype keep funding it...

Please correct me where I am wrong or rebuke my post as I understand its a bit emotive and negative biased but the driver is the information from the company seems - Not factual ....

Disclosure: I had a small position at 40c and sold all 48c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.