VCR ventracor limited

dma;I totally agree with Redmoki's comment (it's almost verbatim...

1. 395 Posts.
    dma;

I totally agree with Redmoki's comment (it's almost verbatim to what I wrote back in April/March 2007), "Remember the forums are open to anyone with any view - if u don't like the views of a poster, counter them or ignore them!."

There are many UP rampers/one-eyed-pro-vcr posters, just as much as there are down-ramper. VCR can be loosing money in a downward spiral, and they will always find a justification, consoling reason, or hell, some have actually came out and suggested it's a good buy!!!!.....In all objetivity, neither one is really helpful.

The only thing I can't seem to understand is the motivation behind those people who keep comparing HTW to VCR. What's the point?? To what end?? If HTW is turly a better company & device, well, good luck to them!!!!....

What do they think they are going to achieve by making these posts???.....Do they think there will be a mass migration of all VCR holders to HTW??....is HTW future and sp in such dire condition that they have to "promot it" on the VCR thread??....or are they trying to convince themselves that they have made a good investment in HTW......or are they just S ** T -stirring???

Best to put them in the IGNORE basket.

Cheers;

PS. I never miss any of your posts dma. Like I said before, no one digs information like you can, not to mention your reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.