VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

I hate to be the party pooper but a little bit of caution over...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I hate to be the party pooper but a little bit of caution over the next 2 weeks won't hurt imo.

Traders are now well in control of this stock and will remain so until the FDA clearance is announced.

I except I won't be popular for saying this but imho I believe this announcement is now well and truly factored in to the current sp. Spare yourself some research time if you can to look at other companies for examples of trading patterns leading to these announcements.

PRR as one good example:
    Started within normal mid 5c trading range (much like VLA were) up to 10c post application notice and even traded back down to 5.8c only ten days before FDA clearance. Prr's sp spiked back up to 12c on announcement day closing @ 10c

From an investors point of view I would only be comfortable entering at these levels if the markets weren't so volatile right now, but the fact remains that they are and there will be many on this stock looking to secure profits at an earlier stage of play imo.

I would also carefully consider where placing my stops as games to sell down and hit those may very well occur along the way.

Remember, although this is a milestone achievement for VLA, the anticipated announcement is also a standard requirement of the FDA before commencement of phase 2 trials may commence.

It will be many years before anything of commercial value may be realized and there are also many hurdles ahead to conquer, including the competition.

In March this year Bristol-Myers Squibb received approval status for their "Yervoy" metastatic melanoma treatment and it was only last month in April that Merke received FDA approval for their Sylatron melanoma treatment.

All imo

GL to all and always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.