CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

The sentiment is that the lab results will be positive, but...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    The sentiment is that the lab results will be positive, but whether that translates into an upward or downward movement of the SP is anyones' guess.

I believe the results will be positive enough to warrant an actual gold operation. No doubt about that.

But, the SP already went up on the speculation of what the results might be and the couple of gemstones that were released earlier. It is quite possible that the current SP over-values what the results will show, even if it is good enough for an actual operation.

Having said that... it will not take a lot for the results to be good enough for further upward movement. But by how much is anyones' guess.

If the results come in at several grams per tonne it may linger. If the results are 5-10 grams per tonne it'll move up... maybe even double. If the results are as ridiculously good as that 1.5kg that was discussed earlier then it could move much further than that.

Personally I'd keep an eye on sudden big buys, because if it is *really* good news, then it will be hard for them to avoid someone somewhere involved leaking enough for someone to get wind of and trying to jump on board before the full facts are known.

Still, DYOR, and keep a level head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.