AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

nidrac - what absolute drivel. You sounds like a naive lawyer,...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    nidrac - what absolute drivel. You sounds like a naive lawyer, not a seasoned investor. Whilst I may have not outlined my decision making, I am an objective and rational investor, with a respectable track-record.

Quoting you:

"You said production is a while away without any basis or reasoning. That is misleading. "

Your biggest issue is that I am supposedly providing misleading information? Well how about this. I've been involved with the development of many resource projects over the years and I can definitely tell you that:
    1 - a company that is still talking about doing a PFS,
    2 - has 28 - 45m of overburden to remove, before reaching any RM in the pit,
    3 - needs to build a whole bunch of infrastructure for a greenfield development,
    4 - and has a track-record of not achieving milestones it has set for itself over many years
    5 - and has taken an overpriced deal that was too good to be true.

Will probably mean, on a best-case scenario, MAK may start earning SOME money in 3 - 5 years. This is based on the conventional wisdom, the business-as-usual approach. There is no evidence that MAK is any more efficient than any other company, in fact arguments could be made to the contrary.

SO, when you say that I have made a "misleading statement", I suggest you review the last 5 years worth of MAK announcements and come back and report how well you think the company has performed. The market has called BS on the IHP and Wonarah for a long time, despite management's insistence that all is well.

I would suggest that it is not I who is misleading, but perhaps, the company itself. Suggesting production will commence in 12months time is laughable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.002K 100.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3701874 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 59789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.