SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Too Good to be True!

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi

All SPT Investors and Speculators,I don't own any shares in SPT but wish I have. But I have never in my trading many many years seen an industrial share go up 4 times in less than 7 days. It's just too good to be true. It is following the coat tails of a rising APT and also Livehire publicity. It starts to be worrying when a well known investor came up in the financial newspapers this afternoon to trumpet how much money he has made on SPT. This reminds me of BIG shares again when the crooked directors keep telling investors or speculators how fast the company share prices have risen and can still rise further!

Shares do not normally go up 4 times on listing - It means the vendor and underwriters are stupid to sell so cheap or the  investors and speculators are dumb to pay too much - Take your pick!By the way, I am Not a Downramper but just reminding  people to be cautious when too easy profits are made - remind me of another shares that sells  a flying kit attached to your back that allows you to fly in the sky - it too went up dramatically within days only to fall hard. But SPT has flown even higher than this share. So good luck to the lucky investors so far!!!

Be cautious and take some profits
    !Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.