EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Too high too quick, page-55

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Again, reading your comment, i think you really need to fix up your logic.

In all my comments, I have never encouraged chasing bottom & top, no idea where you're going with this. If you are simply saying that there's no best point of entry, then you would've picked up more shares at 78cents already would you. I do hope you participate the 63c placement, because at least your funds will be transferred to the company itself. Market price very likely to dip lower, making the retail placement less attractive.

Anyways, again and again, it's very tiring to explain to you since you have a messed up logic, thinking others are opposing to the company's outlook.
    What i am opposing to, is unrealistic boaster, when knowing the price is going to fall.

At 78cents market price, knowing price is going to dip by further 20%, any research report would not give the share a "buy" or "add" recommendation at near 80 cents, this is very much a "hold" at current situation. Remembering your previous focus and boaster on CMDV, it does make sense that you are not familiar with the way that institutional investors value companies.

By still holding the share on hand, is a good indication that I am a LT investor. THC is still a long way from profitability, it's time to hold and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.