IMU 1.96% 5.2¢ imugene limited

too hot for some, page-6

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    I spoke with DR WARWICK LAMB - MANAGING DIRECTOR about an hour ago, he didnt elaborate too much and expressed that he didnt know the results as they are not back yet and wont be until midweek this week.

I will quote him as best as I can and it may not be word for word or his exact words but he said " Results will be with us by midweek and the market will have them by the end of the week, or early next week at the very latest. When the trial results come back to us, we need to analyse these closely before making any announcements. This is a trial and no matter what the results, there are always going to be more trials required before the product can go to market, we are all hoping for a good result and have done all the initial tests back in Australia necessary prior to the trial to get the product the way we wanted it to be. "

So to be honest I dont think anyone knows of the results until they are completed so we just have to sit tight. I didnt like the late selloff today though, some softies I guess who dont want to take the punt........oh well im in for the long haul.

Good luck to the holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $422.1K 8.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 269996 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 950425 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.